Springfield infant School & Nursery is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
0.5 Teacher - Ipswich, Suffolk
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Contract type: Part time – 0.5 (Weds PM, Thurs, Fri)
Contract term: Fixed Term to August 2019
Closing Date: 21st January 2019
Our challenge to you…..
· Make learning enjoyable and memorable by stimulating a spirit of inquiry and igniting a lifelong love of learning in your classroom
· Passionately promote and lead the development of a curriculum area by staying up to date with the latest developments in the subject and sharing innovative teaching techniques.
· Seek out partnerships to enrich the learning experience, fuel aspirations and enable all children to realise their full potential,
· Nurture our children and families by encouraging a positive self image, a sense of personal responsibility and strong self-worth.
· Be flexible and quick thinking, have initiative, energy, creativity, excellent communication skills and a sense of humour.
· Show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
· Ensure every day counts for every child.
Our commitment to you…..
· A personal classroom budget to demonstrate your individuality and creativity through your learning environment.
· A well resourced school that encourages self motivated continuing professional development.
· The opportunity to plan as part of a team that works in a highly collaborative way to ensure a rich creative curriculum offer.
· Trust in your professional capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas.
· Full NQT induction package (where applicable)
· A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children.
· A warm welcome when you visit.
Salary: Grade 2 / 3 depending on experience.
Contract type: 25 hours per week
Contract term: Fixed term to 31st August 2019
Closing Date: Monday 21st January – 12 noon
We are looking for an effective, flexible practitioner to join our friendly, hardworking and highly skilled teaching assistant team.
Working under the direction of the class teacher you will mainly be based in the classroom offering support with the children’s teaching and learning by spotting when to intervene with individuals and when to use your skills more generally to support the broad range of needs in the class.
You will have excellent verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents. Previous experience as a teaching assistant is desirable, although support and training can be offered.
To join our team it is vital that you share our belief in every child’s unique potential, working alongside your colleagues to ensure that every child is given the knowledge, self-worth and learning behaviours to enable them to experience success at this most important stage of their educational journey.
We hope you will want to join us and warmly encourage you to visit our amazing school.
Salary: Grade 2 - £16,863 - £17,391 pro rata
Contract type: 35 hrs per week, 38 weeks per year (8:15 - 4pm)
Contract term: Fixed Term to 31st December 2019 (in the first instance)
Closing Date: 12 noon - Monday 21st January 2019
Springfield Infant School & Nursery is a unique, exciting place to work. Due to the promotion of our current Office Assistant we are looking for a highly organised and friendly person to join our successful and forward thinking team.
This is an exciting role at the heart of the school and the successful candidate will play a key part in ensuring that families and visitors feel valued and part of our community.
Our challenge to you…..
- Be highly organised, flexible and quick thinking, have an eye for detail, a sense of humour and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Be friendly and professional, modelling excellent communication skills in order to support our children and families, as well as welcome visitors
- Be able to use school administrative and financial systems, including Capita SIMS, PSF and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have awareness of the specific needs of young children in relation to their health, safety and wellbeing as well as their education.
- Have experience of finance administration
- Show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
Our commitment to you…..
- well resourced school that encourages continuing professional development.
- in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas.
- school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children.
- warm welcome when you visit.