COVID-19 Support for Parents
Wider Opening Week Beginning 1st June
We are currently welcoming children from Reception back to school, as well as children whose parents are critical workers and those children with an EHCP or deemed vulnerable (by social care services or the school).
From 15th June we will welcome back Nursery children.
To find out if your child is eligible under the critical worker criteria click here.
If you believe your child is eligible and would like to request a place please fill in the form that can be found by clicking here.
Wider Opening Documents
Letter from Mrs Head about Wider Reopening of Schools
Local Support Services
- Childline - for support
- UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content
- CEOP - for advice on making a report about online abuse
In addition, the following sites are an excellent source of support:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers