Vacancies & Volunteers
Springfield Infant School & Nursery is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Required from September 2019
EYFS / KS1 Teacher (2 posts)
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Contract type: Part time (0.5) or Full time
Contract term: Fixed Term to August 2020
Closing Date: 14th May 2019
Our challenge to you…..
- Make learning enjoyable and memorable by stimulating a spirit of inquiry and igniting a lifelong love of learning in your classroom
- Passionately promote and lead the development of a curriculum area by staying up to date with the latest developments in the subject and sharing innovative teaching techniques.
- Seek out partnerships to enrich the learning experience, fuel aspirations and enable all children to realise their full potential,
- Nurture our children and families by encouraging a positive self image, a sense of personal responsibility and strong self-worth.
- Be flexible and quick thinking, have initiative, energy, creativity, excellent communication skills and a sense of humour.
- Show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
- Ensure every day counts for every child.
Our commitment to you…..
- A personal classroom budget to demonstrate your individuality and creativity through your learning environment.
- A well resourced school that encourages self motivated continuing professional development.
- The opportunity to plan as part of a team that works in a highly collaborative way to ensure a rich creative curriculum offer.
- Trust in your professional capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas.
- Full NQT induction package (where applicable)
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children.
- A warm welcome when you visit.
Get in touch: Tel: 01473 741305 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may have vacancies for volunteers. If you think this could be you please complete and return the application form attached and send it to the School Office. Our volunteers help with reading, particularly in Reception Classes and school trips. These can be regular weekly placements or as and when you are available. There is also a Job Description for your information.